Regular monthly giving
Be a Starlight Shining Star
Shining Stars are generous individuals who are committed to making a real difference to the lives of seriously ill children through regular monthly donations.
Knowing we have the long-term support of our Starlight Shining Stars, we can plan for the future. Our hospital programs receive no government funding, so we rely solely on the continued generosity of people like our Starlight Shining Stars who fund our essential work in supporting the "total care" of seriously ill children. You can help us reach our goal of delivering Starlight programs in all children's hospitals 7 days a week by 2020.
To become a Starlight Shining Star, all you need to do is commit to donating a regular monthly gift so that our programs can continue to thrive.
As a Starlight Shining Star you'll receive:
- A personalised welcome pack within one month after sign up
- Regular updates on the impact your donation is making
- An annual tax receipt at the end of the financial year
- And you'll be inspired as you hear periodically about the progress of a Starlight child supported by Shining Stars
Be a force for good.
- Opt to make your donation a regular monthly gift and you'll automatically become a Shining Star!
- You can choose an amount that suits you
- Should your circumstances change, you can easily amend or stop your payment at any time
Become a Starlight Shining Star today and ensure Starlight can continue to bring light to the lives of seriously ill children and their families.
Contact our Regular Giving team for more information.