Starlight is committed to strengthening our impact through targeted program development and continually exploring innovative new opportunities.
Meeting the need
- One of the most exciting developments in 2017 is on its way, with changes coming to the Starlight TV program. With so much innovation in the technology space, we can't wait to harness these to create an even more exciting and impactful program!
- Brand new site for our growing Livewire community. Designed and developed in partnership with the young people it supports, 2017 will see the launch of the much anticipated new Livewire site.
Capital development - Starlight Express Rooms
Our Starlight Express Rooms are a medical-free space for sick kids and their families seeking a break from the relentless cycle of medical treatments and procedures.
The foundation of Starlight's success, we are constantly improving and expanding our Starlight Express Room program.
- Starlight has a brand new Starlight Express Room at Royal Darwin Hospital as part of a major upgrade to their Paediatric Ward.
- We also completed a major upgrade of our Starlight Express Room at the Children's Hospital at Westmead.
- In 2017 we will be opening new Starlight Express Rooms at Perth Children's Hospital, Monash Children's Hospital and Sydney Children's Hospital Randwick.
Shining a light on Innovation
2017 will see Starlight embrace new technologies to meet the changing needs of our families. We are exploring unique ways for families to have fun together outside the 'usual' places we deliver our programs. Starlight know families need positive disruption at just the right time for them.
Keep in touch with Starlight