Starlight Wish Circle
Granting Life-Changing Starlight Wishes to Seriously Ill Children
Welcome to the Starlight Wish Circle, an exclusive group of supporters passionate about the life changing power of a Starlight Wish.
Starlight Wish Circle members give the gift of hope to sick children, often in the toughest of times, helping them to dream big, leave the pain of treatment behind and experience a lasting, positive impact on their well-being.
Committing to a contribution of $6,500 (with an invitation to renew annually), Starlight Wish Circle members help sick kids' dreams come true.
WHY STARLIGHT WISHES?
Starlight Wish children are happier and more confident with improved resilience and self-esteem, families feel closer, more connected and kids feel empowered in selecting and reflecting on their Starlight Wish.
Wishgranting is at the heart of what we do. Every Starlight Wish we grant has a lasting positive impact and 100% of Starlight Wish families would recommend a Wish to another family. We granted our first Starlight Wish in 1988 and since then have granted over 10,000 unique Starlight Wishes to seriously ill children and young people across Australia.
The impact of a Starlight Wish goes far beyond the day the wish is granted. Starlight helped give me the inspiration to what I hope will be a long musical career.Michael Morgan
- In 2018, over 700 sick children were referred to the Starlight Wish program by health professionals for a Starlight Wish, however research shows thousands of Australian children are eligible for a Starlight Wish.
- Every Starlight Wish is unique, and tailored to the child and on average requires funding of $6,500.
HOW THE STARLIGHT WISH CIRCLE WORKS
- Members commit to fund at least one Starlight Wish per year at $6,500
- Opportunity to help in practical ways to grant wishes by advocating through social and business networks and sharing skills or expertise
- Support any shout-outs for extra help to create or enhance a child’s unique wish experience
- Receive regular updates with insights about the impact the Starlight Wish Circle is having
- Receive invitations to special Starlight events and the opportunity to connect and engage with other Starlight Wish Circle members
- Be acknowledged (optional) on the Starlight website
STARLIGHT WISH CIRCLE HOSTS
Starlight Wish Circle members are a well-connected group! Many like to meet face to face throughout the year to share stories and to hear directly from Starlight about the difference their support is making.
NSW Starlight Wish Circle Host
NSW Starlight Wish Circle Platinum Members
NSW Starlight Wish Circle Members
Annette & Brett Straatemeier
Candice Bourke & Felicity Thomas
Gordon & Tasmin Jackson
Justine & Justin Topper
Suzy Baird & Peter Hand
Vicky & Scott Irwin
QLD Starlight Wish Circle Members
Philip & Peta St Baker
Tim Hennessy & Paul McCloskey
SA Starlight Wish Circle Members
VIC Starlight Wish Circle Platinum Members
Robert C. Bulley Charitable Foundation
VIC Starlight Wish Circle Member
David and Karina Rogers
WA Starlight Wish Circle Host
The Stan Perron Charitable Trust
WA Starlight Wish Circle Platinum Members
The Stan Perron Charitable Trust
WA Starlight Wish Circle Members
J Perram & S Moir
C & F Holman
We can't begin to thank everyone enough. The impact has been life-changing. Chloe now has a reason to fight after receiving her Starlight Wish.Kerilyn, Chloe's Mum
Starlight Wish Circle members commit to granting one Starlight Wish per year to the value of $6,500 (invoiced at time of membership and an option to renew annually thereafter).
Starlight Wish Circle Platinum members commit to grant two or more Starlight Wishes per year to the value of $13,000 (invoiced at time of membership and an option to renew annually thereafter).
As a Platinum member, you will receive additional acknowledgement on our website with a photograph and bio (if desired). All Starlight Wish Circle members receive a unique Starlight Wish Circle lapel pin.
FIND OUT MORE
If you are interested in finding out more about the Starlight Wish please contact:
NSW & ACT:
02 8425 5960
07 3456 0413
03 9468 2006
0412 662 734
WA & NT:
08 9460 9001