Our selection process
Selecting the very best
We are passionate about finding the perfect person for every role at Starlight.
Our talent selection model:
- Roles are advertised internally and externally.
- Applications are considered based on a candidate’s strengths, skills, motivation, experience, values and cultural fit.
- Candidates undergo multiple interviews with Starlight managers and our People and Culture team who utilise a competency-based framework methodology throughout the process.
- For relevant roles, Starlight requires candidates to participate in psychometric assessment.
- At least two professional reference checks are required for preferred candidates.
- The safety and wellbeing of Starlight Children and families is paramount to us. Candidates will undergo Working with Children Checks and Police Checks prior to a successful offer.
- Once appointed, new team members will complete a comprehensive onboarding program, which begins before their first day at Starlight.
- New team members will be subject to a probation period and will be provided with regular feedback.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to maintaining our unique culture
Apply online and attach your CV and supporting documents as required.
Interested in joining Starlight, but nothing listed suits? Express your interest in working for Starlight. We’re always looking for exceptional people who are inspired by our vision and can work effectively in a values-based organisation.
Keep in touch with Starlight