Kick for Kids
A soccer competition with a difference
Fri 16 Nov '18 | Wentworth Park, Syd
Kick for Kids is your chance to play soccer with your colleagues, enjoy some fun social competition and network all while helping bring joy and happiness to seriously ill children in hospital.
We need you and your team to make this year our biggest yet. So, grab your soccer boots and help us raise $100,000 for sick kids!
- When: 16th November, 2018
- Where: Wentworth Park, Sydney
- Entry per corporate team is $2,700 +GST.
- 6 a-side teams (with a maximum of 10 players per team) and unlimited substitution.
- Option for men's, women's or mixed teams (with a gender ratio of 4:2 on the pitch).
- In addition to the registration fee, all corporate teams need to fundraise a minimum of $1,500 leading up to the event. In a team of 10 that's only $150 per person - easy!
- Bonus - for every $500 the team raises over the minimum, they'll get 1 goal to use in a game of their choice. Up to 3 bonus goals, 1 bonus goal per game, and you have to announce it before the game.
- If the team doesn't hit the fundraising target, they'll start the game down 1 goal. So if you think about it - $150 per person is the easiest goal you'll ever score!
Here's what you get:
- A fun-filled day of soccer with your colleagues
- Lunch and refreshments
- Sports massages
- Raffle with incredible prizes up for grabs
- Bar to celebrate and enjoy at the end of the day
Still need more info to decide whether this event is for you and your team? Here are some more details about what to expect on the day:
- Games are played on grass, field size of 50m x 30m
- The day starts at 10am and will be wrapped up by 5pm
- FFA Accredited Senior Referees will referee each game
- Teams will play a minimum 3x30min games in Round Robin format followed by knockout finals series
- There is a consolation draw offered for non-qualifying teams
- Trophies & bragging rights for winners in each division
If you prefer to have a quick chat, please call our team directly on 02 915 63504 and if you can't make it on the day, please feel free to donate to help sick kids.
Keep in touch with Starlight