Kerry-Anne Johnston is a:
- Board member of the Charlie Teo Foundation
- Founding patron of the Australian Red Cross Society of Women Leaders (SWL), a collective giving circle that supports Red Cross programs
- Goodwill Ambassador for FSHD (a form of Muscular Dystrophy)
- Co-patron with her husband Gary of The Steve Waugh Foundation (assisting children with rare diseases)
- Advisory consultant for BeCentre (therapy for play for traumatised children)
- Supporter of Operation Restore Hope (completing her first mission in the Philippines with Dr Darryl Hodgkinson)
She is presently CEO of The Bayard Foundation, donating to charities through their family private fund set up by Jaycar Electronics Pty Ltd
Formerly Kerry-Anne worked for The Department of Education for 21 years, teaching both in Australia and overseas. Achieving Assistant Principal and Senior Education Officer in Mathematics, she wrote curriculum and programs to support teachers.
A true philanthropist, feminist, a mother, stepmother and grandmother, Kerry-Anne is passionate about helping those in need and making a difference.
Keep in touch with Starlight