Have fun raising funds
At Starlight we believe that together we can make a difference.
Whether you realise it or not, every dollar you raise will have a powerful impact on the lives of the seriously ill children at the heart of our programs.
Fundraising for Starlight reminds people what really matters in life.
Connect those who matter to you for our cause, have fun and know that your efforts are all the more meaningful, as you help deliver fun, joy and laughter to sick kids.
Starlight doesn’t receive government funding, so we’re reliant on the generosity of people like you to affect the lives of families in their most heartbreaking moments. There’s so many ways you can raise vital funds to help sick kids and their families:
- Get connected: rally your school, club or community group to raise funds.
- Get involved: support our major events such as Starlight Day, Movie Month and our Christmas Wishgranting campaign.
- Get creative: gather your friends and hold a BBQ, trivia night, car rally, soccer tournament or anything else you can dream up. You’re only limited by your imagination!
- Get active: register to participate in a variety of fun runs, cycling, sporting and physical challenge events.
- Get working: do important work for Starlight fundraising with your colleagues through our corporate team challenges, support our key fundraising campaigns or create your own workplace fundraising event for Starlight.
Take the next step on your fundraiser journey and apply to be a fundraiser today!
Keep in touch with Starlight
Sign up for STARnews, no spam we promise!