Donating Goods and Services
Gifts of generosity
Supporting Starlight is a great investment.
We are blessed by the generosity of individuals, community groups and businesses who kindly show how much they care by donating goods and services.
Your generous donation makes a big difference in the lives of seriously ill children and their families at a time when they need it the most.
We accept goods and services that will contribute to the success of our Starlight Express Rooms, Livewire and Starlight Wishgranting programs.
Here’s how you or your organisation can help:
We are always on the look out for new supplies, furnishings, perishable goods and experiences that will grant a child’s wish of a lifetime.
- New art supplies (Sketch pads, pencils, cardboard, paint, stickers etc)
- Gift cards & vouchers (iTunes, major retailers, shopping centres, petrol)
- Sun packs (sunscreen, zinc etc)
- Luggage sets
- Beach towels
- Computer desks and office furniture
- Bedroom furnishings and decorator items
- Cosmetics - (nail polish etc)
- Perishable goods (pre-arranged) for community fundraisers (eg sausages, baked goods)
- Experiences suitable for Starlight Wishes (swimming with dolphins, sailing, fishing charters etc)
Please note: Due to hospital infection control regulations, we are unable to accept some items. Pre-loved goods cannot be accepted. Download a donation checklist here. (file size 196KB)
We are always seeking valuable support from skilled professionals and businesses in the form of services.
- Advertising and media placement services
- Google Adwords management support
- Market research
- Fundraising event support (party hire)
- Printing services (brochures, posters etc)
- Strategic services
- Handyman services
Donate your goods or services to Starlight
Contact our programs team on 1300 727 827 or email@example.com to discuss your donation.
Keep in touch with Starlight