Sun 12 August 2018 | Sydney, NSW
Join Team Starlight and you'll get fit, have fun and make a huge difference to the lives of thousands of sick kids and their families (plus you'll have really earned that Sunday morning latte).
Plus, because we're all on the same team, we've got your back!
Team Starlight perks
- As soon as your donations reach $30 or more, you'll get a free Starlight running singlet, plus a little something extra, from Soul Origin, to perk you up after an early morning training session.
- A dedicated Fundraising Coordinator and lots of fundraising ideas, tools and support to help you with your efforts
Think you can raise at least $1,000? Why not sign up as a Starlight Superstar?
What's in it for you?
- Proudly run as part of Team Starlight supporting sick kids
- Start up the front on race day, with plenty of space to run
- A personalised tool kit to help you on your fundraising journey
- An exclusive training tips video from a popular hero
- A week's worth of barista made coffee, or tea, from our friends at Soul Origin, to warm you up after a cold morning run
Plus, once you've reached your minimum fundraising target of $1000, you'll also receive:
- An exclusive invitation to morning tea at a Starlight Express Room
- A Superstars shout out on social media, and a hero spot on our website
- A personalised Starlight running singlet
- A superhero running cape (that is guaranteed to help you run faster for sick kids!)
- Plus more fabulous surprises
Remember your Sun-Herald City2Surf entry fee is just that. So every fundraising $ is vital to help sick kids shine bright. If you have any questions before registering, please call us on 02 9156 3503.
Keep in touch with Starlight