Million Dollar Fish
Catch a winner
Million Dollar Fish is all about fishing for Barra in the Top End. Each season, specially tagged fish are released in locations across the Top End including Darwin, Tiwi Islands, Kakadu, Arnhem Land and Katherine. Catch these fish for your chance to win great prizes for yourself or your team, and for Starlight.
When: 1st October 2018 - 31st March 2019
Where: Top End of Northern Territory, Australia
The special tags on the prize barramundi represent a dollar value with 1 worth $1,000,000 and 100 x $10,000!
The Charity Challenge is about giving back to a charity close to your heart. If you catch one of the purple tagged fish, the angler wins $2,500 and $2,500 is donated to Starlight.
Plus – all competition entrants go in the draw with a chance to win prizes from a huge $25,00 prize pool.
GET THE TEAM TOGETHER
Want to tackle the challenge with your mates? As a team leader, when you recruit 9 team mates, you'll travel for free. Plus, all travel logistics will be handled by Holidays of Australia & the World, and the Million Dollar Fish Team.
Setting up a team is easy:
- Register your team, team name, team leader and charity partner by completing this team leader registration form, and sending it to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will then be contacted to complete the registration.
- Select your team fishing package from the 5 options here.
- Pick your date of travel from 1 October 2018 to 28 February 2019.
- Recruit your team members within 4 weeks of registration. Get them to complete and send us this team member form (to email@example.com).
- Catch the Million Dollar Fish and support Starlight!
If you'd like more information, please contact Million Dollar Fish.
Keep in touch with Starlight